Real Estate Investment is characterized by the diversity of its options available in the Turkish market, all of which preserve the value of the investor’s capital and achieve feasible profits in the long term.
The investment in the real estate sector is one of the best types of investment in Turkey, with which the possibilities of loss are less, and you may even achieve monthly or annual profits that guarantee you a stable income.
In this article by Rumeli Real Estate, we will discuss real estate investment options in the Turkish market, with a set of tips for real estate investors in Turkey, so carry on reading…
Why invest in real estate in Turkey?
- Political and social stability in Turkey reflected positively on real estate investment for foreigners looking for a haven away from political conflicts.
- Turkey enjoys a privileged geographic location, beautiful nature, and a mild and varied climate throughout the year, hence, resulting in an increase in tourist groups and in the demand for renting real estate with a profitable return.
- Social services and educational institutions, in addition to health centers that provide the highest medical service.
- The large number of real estate projects and residential complexes in various Turkish states, especially Istanbul, made real estate investment a profitable investment opportunity.
Real estate investment in Istanbul
Istanbul is the destination for most of the Arab communities residing on Turkish territory, as its investment options in the real estate sector vary and considered the economic and commercial center in the country.
In addition, the strategic location of the city on the Bosphorus Strait, and being the link between two continents, one in the continent of Europe and the other in the continent of Asia, not to mention the population of Istanbul, which exceeded 15 million people.
The real estate sector in Istanbul also flourished, thanks to infrastructure projects close to some investment areas, most notably Istanbul New airport and the Istanbul Water Canal, which had a significant impact in raising the value of apartments and real estate in their surroundings.
Investing in real estate | Turkish market options
1- Investing in apartments
Apartments of all kinds are considered safe investments in Turkey, as they are a profit-guaranteed, long-term investment that increases in value day after day, especially in Istanbul.
As the price value of the property rises steadily in the city of the two continents, as well as the possibility of renting the property and obtaining a fixed monthly income, or even reselling it at a good profit after a short period of purchase.
2- Investing in villas
Own a luxury villa in a lively area close to the city center and invest it by renting it as a home for a family, or renting to a commercial establishment such as companies, or an educational center such as a school or kindergarten.
If your villa has a sea view or is close to the prominent historical and archaeological landmarks in the area, you can rent it as a restaurant or tourist cafe.
3- Investing in hotels
Turkey is a prominent tourist destination in the world, it opens its doors to its visitors throughout the four seasons of the year, so investing in the hotel real estate sector will pay you lucrative profits.
4- Investing in offices
Given that Turkey in general, and Istanbul in particular, is a commercial and tourist country par excellence, you can own a commercial office, and then rent it to a local or foreign company whose owners are looking for places to work.
5- Investing in stores
Shops and stores in Turkey are a profitable investment by all standards, especially in the vibrant city of Istanbul, and this type of investment is characterized by the diversity of its areas and divisions according to the very use of it.
6- Investing in warehouses
There is a lot of demand for buying and renting warehouses in Istanbul and Turkish cities. Turkey is a country where industrial and commercial activity is booming, so warehouses are a good real estate investment.
Tips for those who are planning to invest in real estate in Turkey
- Verify the property and its legal condition, and that there are no late taxes or any mortgages on it.
- Choose the exact location of the property and select cities that increase their real estate steadily or regions rich in services and close to roads and rapid transportation.
- Obtain expert advice in the Turkish real estate market to help you choose the right property for the purpose of purchasing it.
If the value of all the aforementioned types of real estate exceeds $ 400,000, it will qualify you to obtain Turkish citizenship by real estate investment.
This was a quick overview of the options for investing in real estate in the Turkish market. If you have any questions about ways and areas of investment in the Turkish market, contact Rumeli Real Estate team and get a free consultation on the type of property that suits you… Contact us now!!
Edited by: Rumeli Real Estate©