In light of the rapid economic and social transformations, owning real estate abroad has become an attractive option for many individuals, and in this context, as Turkey has become one of the favorite destinations for Jordanians seeking safe and sustainable real estate investments, as Turkey combines the charm of history and civilization with modern progress, making it an exciting investment destination and in this article, we will explore the reasons for the increasing interest of Jordanians in owning real estate in Turkey, and how this step is a smart choice that combines family stability and multiple investment opportunities.
What are the reasons for Jordanians owning real estate in Turkey?
- Turkey is witnessing stability in the real estate market, which enhances investment confidence.
- Turkey offers a wide range of properties, from apartments to villas, residential and commercial projects.
- Real estate values in Turkey may be more competitive compared to some other real estate markets.
- Providing possibilities to obtain Turkish citizenship through investment in real estate.
- Increase awareness among Jordanians about the importance of real estate investment in a stable environment.
- An opportunity to obtain good financial returns by renting real estate.
- Government policies that encourage attracting foreign investments.
- Turkey is considered a bridge between East and West, making it a strategic location.
- A diverse and open environment for cultural coexistence.
- Internationally recognized universities and educational institutions.
- A health system that meets the requirements of an international population.
- Using modern building technologies that provide high quality real estate.
- Despite the challenges, Turkey maintains relative political stability.
- An advanced transportation system facilitates movement in Turkish cities.
- Moderate weather allows residents to enjoy the different seasons of the year.
- Turkey’s reputation as a safe and hospitable country.
- Ease of obtaining entry and residence visas for investors.
- Continuing to improve infrastructure in various cities.
- Use of technology in various sectors.
- Shopping opportunities in traditional markets and modern malls.
- Diversity of cuisine and the influence of different cultures on cuisine.
- A rich historical heritage that attracts history and archeology lovers.
- Enjoy the beautiful beaches and marine activities.
- An opportunity to contribute to the growth of the Turkish economy through real estate investment.
Jordanians own real estate in Turkey and its types
- Some people prefer to invest in apartments in major city centers such as Istanbul due to their proximity to cultural and economic services and events.
- Some Jordanians prefer to buy apartments in coastal resorts to enjoy the sea and entertainment.
- There is a demand for villas and houses with a beautiful sea location, especially in coastal areas such as Antalya and Trabzon.
- Some Jordanians are looking for residential projects that provide all services and facilities, such as swimming pools, gardens, and commercial places.
- For individuals who want business investments, shops and offices are potential options.
- Some Jordanians may prefer to buy agricultural lands or farms to invest in agriculture or develop tourism projects
- Some people find it attractive to buy historical or heritage homes in Turkish cities with a rich cultural class.
- Some Jordanians prefer to invest in properties that can be rented to generate monthly returns.
Information you must know before owning real estate in Turkey
Before anyone decides to own a property in Turkey, they must take into consideration several pieces of information and advice to ensure that the process goes smoothly and meets their expectations and here is some information you should know:
Visas and accommodation:
Make sure you understand visa and residency laws, especially if you plan to reside permanently or take advantage of Turkish citizenship programs.
Verifying the validity of the property:
Verify the validity and validity of the property you intend to purchase, and make sure that it does not have any legal problems.
Local laws and regulations:
Find out the local laws and regulations regarding real estate in the area in which you intend to invest.
Contracts and translation:
Understand the content of the contracts carefully and be sure to translate them into your mother tongue if necessary.
Factor in additional costs associated with the purchase such as legal fees and registration fees.
Understand local and national property taxes and ensure compliance.
Check for strong infrastructure in the area, such as roads, water and electricity.
Check the insurance options available for the property to protect it from potential risks.
Real estate market:
Study the local real estate market to understand trends and values.
Learn the arts of negotiation to get a better deal.
If in doubt or question, retain an attorney or consult a legal expert.
Real estate reputation:
Check the reputation of the real estate company or agent you are dealing with.
Ask a financial professional about the potential financial impacts of investing.
Communicate with local people:
Talk to area residents to get a better insight into daily life and the community.
Steps to own real estate in Turkey
- Search for the area where you want to buy property and select the type of property you prefer (apartment, villa, land, etc.).
- Consult a local real estate attorney for legal advice on procedures and to ensure the integrity of the process.
- Inspect the property carefully, and ensure that the ownership documents and licenses are correct.
- When you agree on the terms, sign a purchase agreement with the seller.
- Obtain your tax identification number from your local tax office.
- Check the real estate registry to ensure that there are no legal problems or third-party rights over the property.
- Pay the amount agreed upon under the purchase agreement.
- Officially transfer ownership of the property from the seller to you, and register the real estate deed in your name.
- Make sure to pay all fees and taxes related to the process.
- Check the financial suggestions related to the property such as water and electricity bills.
- Register the real estate deed in the Land Registry Office to confirm ownership.
- Check insurance options to protect the property from potential risks.
- If you intend to reside in Turkey, apply for Golden Residency if you have properties of a certain value.
- You can use a real estate agent to facilitate the process and guide you through the procedures.
At the conclusion of this article, it clearly appears that Jordanians find in owning real estate in Turkey many benefits and reasons that make this choice attractive and sustainable and from the investment aspects, as the Turkish real estate market provides diverse and stable opportunities, to the cultural and tourism aspects, as Turkey offers a distinctive living environment that combines history and modernity.